Invisible Artists create socially led brand videos and animation to drive consumer engagement and awareness.
Our team is made up of talented and driven individuals that create amazing visual narrative through film, design, and code.
Content is mobile and more intimate than ever before. We understand how to beautifully design, elegantly craft and pragmatically execute content that delivers emotional, desirable and humorous connections between brands and consumers.
With OCBC being avid cycling advocates in Singapore, we want to show how the cycling community is making positive change in Singapore.
The videos will create excitement around the event and in doing so drive people to sign up, make the event more accessible for everyone and connect the OCBC brand with community activities and a healthy lifestyle.
We want to create cinematic docu-style videos capturing the excitement of the OCBC cycle 2015 event and the large cycle community in Singapore.
We enjoyed how the OCBC - 'Strive for more' video encapsulates the dreams and goals of its clients and this the right tone for the cycling videos, tapping into the stories of these cyclists and finding out what drives their passion and why the OCBC cycle 2015 is so important for the Singaporean cycling community.
We want to emphasise the fun side cycling, whether it be a bonding session for families or a exciting challenge for the cycling enthusiast. The videos will investigate the different reasons people are taking part in the event such as making friends, keeping healthy or just pushing their limits.
We will show there's something for everyone in cycling and at OCBC Cycle 2015.
Our team will create visual content showing how OCBC promotion of biking is an important way forward in contributing to Singapore becoming an active and healthy city in which to live.
- Volunteers, high profile or otherwise, using their experience to teach disadvantaged children to cycle at OCBC Cycle 2015. - Giving back to the community
- Cycling tips from experienced cyclists – Learn how to prepare for a 23km/43km race,
- Short series on the best cycle routes in Singapore - Vox Pops of Cyclists around SG
- Filming the day's events of OCBC Cycle
- Profile pieces of individuals or group rider(s) - Each path is different
- Profile of underground cycling cultures - Fat Wheel Bikes, Unicycles
- Following a driver's transition to using cycling as his/her main form of transport
- Following groups such as Cyclink who help communities with cycle based events
LEVERAGING COMMUNITY GROUPS AND INFLUENCERS
Various social communities represent a large segment of Singapore's population interested in cycling as a hobby and activity (LoveCycling, Crank Arm Steady, Cycle Asia, Joyriders, Vicious Cycles, etc).
By involving influential cycling groups and/or individuals in Singapore, we can tap into their resources and network. This will provide us with a strong platform to share the word on OCBC Cycle and promotion of cycling.
- Cycling Groups and Communities - Fitness and Well-Being Groups - Sustainable and Environmental Groups - Urban Designers and Planners - Relevant and Respected Youtube Talent
We invited 3 illustrators to create an exclusive artwork using only the Samsung GALAXY. Meet Chrissy Lau and learn how the beautiful and intricate details of her artwork were created. Be creative. Discover the new Samsung GALAXY Note II now.
PRODUCTION COSTS: $25-30K SGD
Visit London tasked Invisible Artists to come up with a video series around How to do London. We executed this series from start to finish - concepts, production, post-production and used real life London YouTube Creators as the main talent and with an Instagram campaign, maximised reach for a combined 300K views.
PRODUCTION COSTS: $20-25K SGD
We love the guys at Clarence Street Cyclery who promote cycling for all groups, commuting via cycling, and an entire section dedicated to women's cycling products. This series shows how being passionate is contagious when you love what you do.
PRODUCTION COSTS: $15-17K SGD
WE AIM TO MAKE YOUR CONTENT WORK FOR YOU