Producers are integral to IA. We live and die by keeping promises to our clients, suppliers, collaborators and artists. It will be you who is tasked with keeping these promises and ensuring our standards are maintained.
1) Coordinate project activities, working with writers, directors, talent, and other personnel throughout the production process.
2) Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
3) Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
4) Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
5) Compose and edit scripts, or provide screenwriters with story outlines from which scripts can be written.
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for?